  1. I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
    wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
    know and send my certificate?

    Jonathan Lackey, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Jonathan Lackey

    idiotwind Guest

    Good lord, can't you look it up?

    Another paper MCSE ... AWESOME.

    idiotwind, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Jonathan Lackey

    Consultant Guest

    hi jonathon, as stated at the beginning of your test, upon successful
    completion of your mcse, immediately send an email to
    outlining your accomplishment, include your mailing address and contact
    info, as well as method used to study for the tests, i.e. books, bootcamp,
    braindumps, etc. shortly after, you will receive your welcome kit and
    possible job offers from large companies looking to hire fresh talent.
    welcome to the club!

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Jonathan Lackey

    kpg Guest

    Don't forget to mention the label pin.

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  5. Jonathan Lackey wrote:
    > Thanks guys that were helpful. Idiotwind I was busy and I could come
    > back and check this later. Much easier for myself, dick.

    Is this sekret code?

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 26, 2004
  6. "Jonathan Lackey" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks guys that were helpful.

    LMFAO!

    Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
    respondent.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  7. Jonathan Lackey

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 2/26/04 1:39 PM:
    > Jonathan Lackey wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks guys that were helpful. Idiotwind I was busy and I could come
    >>back and check this later. Much easier for myself, dick.

    > Is this sekret code?

    No. He's telling you that his name is not really Jonathan, it's dick.

    Need to get that sort of thing straight or when all those job offers
    start rollin in they'll be looking for the wongh guy.

    JaR
    Settin' it straight Thug

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  8. Jonathan Lackey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > LMFAO!
    >
    > Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
    > respondent.

    I saw Consultant's response, and from the first dozen words or so, and the
    last phrase, I was thinking "WTF is Consultant smoking? This is ridiculous!
    He's being....*nice*". Then I read the whole thing. Silly me.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  9. Jonathan Lackey

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock opined, On 2/26/04 1:46 PM:

    > "Jonathan Lackey" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Thanks guys that were helpful.

    > LMFAO!
    >
    > Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
    > respondent.

    Shhh! You don't actually have to _read_ stuff to be an MSCE ya know!

    JaR
    Secret Thug

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  10. Jonathan Lackey

    Consultant Guest

    bite your tongue fool, i would never

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  11. Jonathan Lackey

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And the $500.00 application fee made to the order of MCNGP....

    Kendal Emery, Feb 26, 2004
  12. Jonathan Lackey

    Brat Guest

    Mike changed his email address to ... if you use the old
    one, it only says "Thank you for reporting .... " blah blah blah... once the
    receiver reads the info contained in the email that instructs them to
    "report" the issue to tctips, it will never go futher... know what I mean,
    Vern?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 26, 2004
  13. Re: MSCE 2000 And notifying microsoft

    Yeah that's right. My name is dick. I didn't take the MCSE to get job offers. My other certs took care of that. My only question is why are you hanging out here? Find a friend.

    =?Utf-8?B?amxhY2tleQ==?=, Feb 27, 2004
  14. Jonathan Lackey

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MSCE 2000 And notifying microsoft

    he has many

    Consultant, Feb 27, 2004
  15. >Don't forget to mention the label pin.

    aka 'chick magnet'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2004