    in it. However, when I try the questions on the CD,
    many of them are not covered in the book. Has anyone
    else experienced this? Thanks, Steve
    Student, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Student

    Feral Geek Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Yes, I experienced the same thing. The 125
    objective-by-objective review questions are covered in the
    book but a majority of the additional 300 sample exam
    questions are not covered by the book. My advice is if you
    are not experienced at supporting Windows XP, be able to
    ace the 300 sample questions and/or get Transcender's prep
    questions for the exam to prepare. Use the study mode when
    reviewing the 300 sample questions as it will give you
    explanations for the correct and incorrect answers and you
    can learn from that. Hope this helps and good luck
    Feral Geek

    Feral Geek, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Student

    John G Guest

    As a general rule you should not use just one piece of stufy material.
    Always supplement it with somethign else. When I took the 70-271 exam, the
    MS press book was not even out yet. I ended up using the Sybex 70-271 book
    along with the Cram Exam book to pass the test, although I have bneen using
    XP for years it did help me lean some new things. As for the 70-272 Test, I
    have the MS Press book (which I hate), and will prob use the Cram Exam book
    again.

    Good luck.

    John G, Aug 21, 2004