    Microsoft Certified Application Developer (.NET)
    http://www.swanandmokashi.com/
    Home of the Stock Quotes, Quote of the day and Horoscope web services

    Swanand Mokashi, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Swanand Mokashi

    Jay Walters Guest

    That's going to depend on MSFT and how long it takes for
    Vue to merge your data.

    You'll only know when you get the welcome kit, but I
    suspect you'll have to contact MCPHelp.

    wanted to be an
    >early achiever MCSD.NET.
    >I had taken all my previous exams with Prometric and

    gave just this exam
    >withVUE. It seems VUE had for some reason different ID

    from my MCP ID. I
    >emailed them and they said htey will merge my IDs and

    send it over to
    >Microsoft and I should be able to see my exam in my

    online transcript.
    >Just wanted to confirm that the day I passed the exam is

    the one that counts
    >right ? In other words I would still be an early

    achiever though my exam
    >data will reach Microsoft sometime (hopefully) next

    week . - > This makes

    Jay Walters, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Swanand Mokashi

    Guest

    Hi,
    I am planning to take a exam for MCSD.Net. I would like to
    hear few tips.. any online materials.. sample question
    papers.. and some usefull link for the same. Kindly help
    me if u have any of these things.

    Thanks,
    KdSekar.

    , Oct 16, 2003