    any good braindump sites or question sites.

    Many thanks in advance

    Simon Dean

    Simon Dean, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Simon Dean

    Jtyc Guest

    > What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    > any good braindump sites or question sites.
    > Simon Dean

    My name is Simon... I like drawrings.

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Simon Dean

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >>any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>Simon Dean

    > My name is Simon... I like drawrings.

    Cheeky monkey!

    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Simon Dean

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Jtyc wrote:
    >
    >>>What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >>>any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>>Simon Dean

    >> My name is Simon... I like drawrings.
    >>

    > Cheeky monkey!

    Bum Looker!

    Doom, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Simon Dean

    Mike T. Guest

    "Simon Dean" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Im going down the MCSA route.
    > I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    > can gain info on MSCA.
    > What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    > any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > Simon Dean

    Arschficker.

    Mike T., Aug 19, 2004
  6. Simon Dean

    ~baked Guest

    On 19 Aug 2004 00:50:40 -0700, (Simon Dean)
    wrote:

    >Im going down the MCSA route.
    >I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    >can gain info on MSCA.
    >What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >
    >Many thanks in advance
    >
    >Simon Dean

    The MCSA track is not a difficult one. It's core competencies with
    very little obscurity. If you have to rely on a braindump to pass the
    test, you really aren't prepared for the job you're trying to get.

    If you don't have much hands-on experience, get a couple of computers,
    a decent training book or two and start practicing.

    ~baked, Aug 19, 2004
  7. Simon Dean

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 19, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>> My name is Simon... I like drawrings.
    >>>

    >> Cheeky monkey!

    > Bum Looker!

    I just made in the tub.

    --
    Tech "Relieved Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  8. Simon Dean

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 19, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:

    > "Simon Dean" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Im going down the MCSA route.
    >> I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    >> can gain info on MSCA.
    >> What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >> any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>
    >> Many thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Simon Dean

    > Arschficker.

    And a Sapsucker to boot!

    --
    Tech "Censored Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  9. Simon Dean

    JaR Guest

    Mike T. wrote:

    > "Simon Dean" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    >>Im going down the MCSA route.
    >>I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    >>can gain info on MSCA.
    >>What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >>any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>
    >>Many thanks in advance
    >>
    >>Simon Dean

    > Arschficker.

    Ah. Chalk's phrase in Deutch! That's one way to get past the filters.

    Ein anderer rekrut?

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  10. Simon Dean

    Doom Guest

    "Simon Dean" <> wrote in message
    > Im going down the MCSA route.
    > I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    > can gain info on MSCA.
    > What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    > any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > Simon Dean

    If you use br@indumps to get your MCSA does that mean your MCSA stands for
    My C*ck Seeks A$$ [?]

    Doom, Aug 19, 2004
  11. Simon Dean

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > Arschficker.
    > >

    > Ah. Chalk's phrase in Deutch! That's one way to get past the filters.
    >
    > Ein anderer rekrut?

    He seems to be on the right track.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 19, 2004
  12. Simon Dean

    ~baked Guest

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:05:45 -0500, "Doom" <>
    wrote:

    >"Simon Dean" <> wrote in message
    >> Im going down the MCSA route.
    >> I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    >> can gain info on MSCA.
    >> What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >> any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>
    >> Many thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Simon Dean

    >If you use br@indumps to get your MCSA does that mean your MCSA stands for
    >My C*ck Seeks A$$ [?]

    It must be late... you got the order wrong. It should be:

    My A$$ Seeks C*ck [?]

    ~baked, Aug 20, 2004
  13. Simon Dean

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Mike T. wrote:
    >
    >> "Simon Dean" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >>>Im going down the MCSA route.
    >>>I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    >>>can gain info on MSCA.
    >>>What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    >>>any good braindump sites or question sites.
    >>>
    >>>Many thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>>Simon Dean

    >> Arschficker.
    >>

    > Ah. Chalk's phrase in Deutch! That's one way to get past the filters.
    >
    > Ein anderer rekrut?
    >
    > JaR

    Or, here's one we haven't seen for a while: OSYACK OBCHYANEYA

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 20, 2004
  14. Simon Dean

    nerd32768 Guest

    > The MCSA track is not a difficult one. It's core competencies with
    > very little obscurity. If you have to rely on a braindump to pass the
    > test, you really aren't prepared for the job you're trying to get.

    true. the MCSA is EASY. i was able to get mine over summer break this year.
    i have to slow down now, because school started.

    nerd32768, Aug 20, 2004
  15. Simon Dean

    Brian Guest

    "Simon Dean" <> wrote
    > Im going down the MCSA route.
    > I was wondering if anybody has any advice for me or websites where i
    > can gain info on MSCA.

    Well, the Microsoft web site would be a good choice. When searching for
    other web sites, google is your friend. These are key things to know and
    things that you should do first before asking any more questions here.

    > What kind of timescale should i be looking to pass and anyone know of
    > any good braindump sites or question sites.

    Ya, well, as to that. Please read the advice you have already been given.
    Please don't do anything that would force us to call you an assfucker.

    Brian, Aug 20, 2004
  16. Simon Dean

    Mike T. Guest

    "catwalker63" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Or, here's one we haven't seen for a while: OSYACK OBCHYANEYA

    Is that Russian or Turkish?

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 20, 2004
  17. Simon Dean

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "catwalker63" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> Or, here's one we haven't seen for a while: OSYACK OBCHYANEYA
    >>

    > Is that Russian or Turkish?
    >
    > Mike T

    Rooooski.

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  18. Simon Dean

    Microsoft Guest

    I really didn't know, only mad ppl go for M$ certifications.
    That person asked for simple help, and all the great ppl in this world r
    just waisting their time.

    Microsoft, Aug 30, 2004