    (BTW: I had used MSBN on this computer before and it worked fine, but after getting a virus I ran Compaq's Restore disk, which reformatted the HD and re-installed WIN ME....I have installed other programs I had used before the virus and have not had any problems until running this!)

    ANY help or hints as to what the problem may be would be very much appreciated! :) THANKS!
    (e-mail: or I will check the boards!)
    =?Utf-8?B?c2FyYWg=?=, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Sarah,

    You might want to try posting this message on the
    microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware newsgroup. It contains messages
    specific to the Microsoft networking hardware/software.

    --
    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]
    This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    "sarah" <> wrote in message
    > I am using a Microsoft Wireless USB adapter (model: MN-510) attached to a

    Compaq Presario running Windows ME.
    > I am getting the following error messages:
    > VSMON caused errors and will shut down
    > Msbntray caused errors and will shut down
    > msbnutil caused errors and will shut down
    > I have completed setup of the MSBN but have not been able to connect to my

    Microsoft Wireless Base Station because these errors close the MSBN utility.

    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT], Aug 3, 2004