    the tick is not in the box -
    (its not enabled).

    Thanks

    Tom, Sep 3, 2003

  2. In article <y8n5b.375$>,
    says...
    > Can anyone please let me know if I need to do something else re the above -
    > downloaded the patch which stopped the PC shutting down and restarting , but
    > the above is in the 'system configuration utility' under start up tab but
    > the tick is not in the box -
    > (its not enabled).
    >
    > Thanks

    norton has a step-by-step for msblast where you remove a registry
    setting... you can also check your start - run - msconfig and remove a
    startup entry for "msblast.exe", which should do about the same thing.
    but check on the registry setting on norton's site.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click: