    \___fwtis AT cha /__ / ACK and thou_______/
    \______DOT forthnet / / shall receive_____/
    \____DOT gr /_/ RLU#306453______/

    toro, Sep 4, 2003

  2. toro

    Bill Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:27:53 +0300, toro <> wrote:

    >While these are great news, I'd also like to read about the arrest of the
    >creator of the original Blaster. Wouldn't you ?

    Somehow, I don't think he is quite as stupid as those copying the worm
    and creating the varients.

    W.S. Blevins

    PGP Public Key ID: 0xC780309A

    Bill, Sep 4, 2003

  3. toro

    Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:27:53 +0300, toro <> wrote:

    >The whole story from CNET:
    >
    ><URL:http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-5071030.html>

    MSBlast suspect faces 15 years

    "Among the programmers in our company, I have been confronted by a
    wave of sympathy for him. They want to know why we identified him and
    gave him up to the police," Mihai Radu, a spokesman for BitDefender,
    said.
    Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the
    offender.

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    , Sep 4, 2003
  4. toro

    Mr. Sandman Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT, wrote:

    >On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:27:53 +0300, toro <> wrote:
    >
    >>The whole story from CNET:
    >>
    >><URL:http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-5071030.html>

    >MSBlast suspect faces 15 years
    >
    >"Among the programmers in our company, I have been confronted by a
    >wave of sympathy for him. They want to know why we identified him and
    >gave him up to the police," Mihai Radu, a spokesman for BitDefender,
    >said.
    >Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the
    >offender.
    >

    >Art
    >http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    Makes you wonder how they spend their free time.

    Mr. Sandman, Sep 4, 2003
  5. toro

    Bill Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT, wrote:

    >MSBlast suspect faces 15 years
    >
    >"Among the programmers in our company, I have been confronted by a
    >wave of sympathy for him. They want to know why we identified him and
    >gave him up to the police," Mihai Radu, a spokesman for BitDefender,
    >said.
    >Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the
    >offender.

    That should paint a pretty clear picture of which product NOT to
    purchase.

    Bill, Sep 4, 2003