  1. Where is the 64 bit edition of MSAntispy?
    the 32 bit ver wont install correctly evertime i try to run it I have to
    reinstall it & update it.
    =?Utf-8?B?TmlnZXkgd2FyZA==?=, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Are you using it under a limited user account? If so, don't, the beta 1
    release does not support limited user accounts or multiple account scanning,
    you need to be logged on as an Administrator to effectively use it. The beta
    2 release (renamed Windows Defender) should resolve most compatibility
    issues. If its none of the above mentioned, try doing a repair. You can
    repair Windows AntiSpyware using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
    Click Microsoft AntiSpyware and click Change. Click Next, and then click
    Update. The issue still is not related to the application being 32-bit,
    since it runs fine on many Windows x64 installations.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 18, 2005