    fDebug:0
    Offset: 00038549

    please help me out...
    =?Utf-8?B?RmxhbWVib3k=?=, Mar 31, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmxhbWVib3k=?=

    fyz

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,

    I think you can try a utility called Advanced Access Repair to repair your Access file. It works rather well for my corrupt Access MDB files.

    Hope this helps.

    Alan
    fyz, May 6, 2008

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RmxhbWVib3k=?=

    mandrek1

    Joined:
    May 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    If your database is crashed or corrupted then you can install latest jet hotfix pack for repair your data. If it doesn't help then you can use access repair utility which will repair your database modules, macros in short whole database.

    Thanks
    mandrek1, Jun 30, 2008
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RmxhbWVib3k=?=

    Davidpoul

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    India
    If your database is crashed or corrupted then you need to take help of Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery Software which will repair your database modules, macros, tables, queries, forms and reports.

    David
    Davidpoul, Aug 10, 2009