    costs a lot more. Ideally, I'd like to incorporate PowerPoint along with
    Word & Excel for the training. I only have 1-2 hours to teach this. Any
    suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2xvcmlh?=, Mar 10, 2006

  2. I taught these classes for 20 years. An hour is not enough to even highlight
    these programs let alone teach them. Having said that highlighting them
    might be the in your best interest to build some interest into more advanced
    training.

    =?Utf-8?B?b2xkIHByb2Yu?=, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Thank you for the info. I mainly want to focus on formatting. Any
    suggestions? Maybe I can talk my boss into letting me extend the time.

    Gloria

    =?Utf-8?B?R2xvcmlh?=, Mar 10, 2006