  1. After installing MS-Word 97 Pro Edition I found twice now, the spell
    check does not work ive typed in various mis-spelt words to test this
    function and still not correcting the errors

    Administrator, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Administrator

    Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:05:27 GMT, Administrator <> wrote:

    |> After installing MS-Word 97 Pro Edition I found twice now, the spell
    |> check does not work ive typed in various mis-spelt words to test this
    |> function and still not correcting the errors

    You need to enable auto-correct in the options.

    If it is enable'd no clue...

    --
    http://www.newscientist.com/channel/space/mg18524911.600

    , Mar 18, 2005

  3. Administrator

    Brian G Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:05:27 GMT, Administrator <> wrote:
    >
    >>> After installing MS-Word 97 Pro Edition I found twice now, the spell
    >>> check does not work ive typed in various mis-spelt words to test
    >>> this function and still not correcting the errors

    > You need to enable auto-correct in the options.
    >
    > If it is enable'd no clue...

    If you haven't already done so, try Tools > Options > Spelling and Grammar
    and 'check' the options that you wish to use.

    Brian G

    Brian G, Mar 18, 2005
  4. On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:23:37 -0000, "Brian G" <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:

    >> You need to enable auto-correct in the options.
    >>
    >> If it is enable'd no clue...

    >If you haven't already done so, try Tools > Options > Spelling and Grammar
    >and 'check' the options that you wish to use.
    >
    >Brian G

    thank you for the advice the opton i wanted i found "ignore speling
    errors in upercase"

    thanks for the tip

    Administrator, Mar 18, 2005
  5. Administrator

    Brian G Guest

    Administrator wrote:
    > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:23:37 -0000, "Brian G" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> You need to enable auto-correct in the options.
    >>>
    >>> If it is enable'd no clue...

    >> If you haven't already done so, try Tools > Options > Spelling and
    >> Grammar and 'check' the options that you wish to use.
    >>
    >> Brian G
    >>

    > thank you for the advice the opton i wanted i found "ignore speling
    > errors in upercase"
    >
    > thanks for the tip

    Glad to be of help.

    Brian G

    Brian G, Mar 18, 2005
  6. Administrator

    PMD Guest

    Administrator wrote:

    > After installing MS-Word 97 Pro Edition I found twice now, the spell
    > check does not work ive typed in various mis-spelt words to test this
    > function and still not correcting the errors

    Are you using American English? I'm not taking the piss.

    --

    ~PMD~

    Squadron Leader

    PMD, Mar 19, 2005
  7. On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 04:07:55 +0000, PMD <> wrote:

    >Administrator wrote:
    >
    >> After installing MS-Word 97 Pro Edition I found twice now, the spell
    >> check does not work ive typed in various mis-spelt words to test this
    >> function and still not correcting the errors

    >Are you using American English? I'm not taking the piss.

    ive checked that option im using english Uk that i cjecked but
    thanks anyhow

    Administrator, Mar 19, 2005