    currently using.

    Regards,
    Peter
    Peter Row, May 29, 2005

  2. Peter Row <****> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am considering going in for the free OEM upgrade from 32 XP to 64
    > XP the one thing holding me back now is drivers.
    > I think I've got all that I need network/sata/audio/graphics. However
    > can anyone tell me (perhaps someone who has the retail release OEM
    > version installed) does the XP64 CD include drivers for the subject
    > line MS hardware?
    >
    > I've looked on the MS site and have only found 32bit drivers which I
    > am currently using.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Peter

    Hi Peter,

    No, not yet, as far as I understand, it's on the way but not available
    today.

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa
    Christian Hougardy, May 29, 2005

  3. Its up to the hardware folks responsible who are responsible for the
    product.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 29, 2005
  4. We have basic support for them but there is no Intellimouse support for x64
    as of yet.
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], May 31, 2005