    or Office 2003 Professional
    and receive a
    $10 Liquor Voucher*.
    Bret, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Bret

    T.N.O. Guest

    Bret wrote:
    > Make it Professional !
    > Buy any 3 pack of:
    > Windows XP Professional
    > or Office 2003 Professional
    > and receive a
    > $10 Liquor Voucher*.

    So I spend either $900 or $2700(~approx whole sale pricing from
    memory...bad memory) and get $10 alcohol... wow, so generous.
    T.N.O., Dec 6, 2003

  3. Hi there,

    Bret wrote:
    > Make it Professional !
    > Buy any 3 pack of:
    > Windows XP Professional
    > or Office 2003 Professional
    > and receive a
    > $10 Liquor Voucher*.

    $10? Hardly enough to get pissed on (unless its metho!)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Bret

    Mike Dee Guest

    Bret <> wrote in news::

    > Make it Professional !
    > Buy any 3 pack of:
    > Windows XP Professional
    > or Office 2003 Professional
    > and receive a
    > $10 Liquor Voucher*.

    Quick check of calandar. Hmmm... nope, not April 1.

    What a joke. Or is that I'll have left after forking out all that dosh?
    Mike Dee, Dec 7, 2003
  5. Bret

    E. Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:

    > Bret wrote:
    >
    >> Make it Professional !
    >> Buy any 3 pack of:
    >> Windows XP Professional
    >> or Office 2003 Professional
    >> and receive a
    >> $10 Liquor Voucher*.

    > So I spend either $900 or $2700(~approx whole sale pricing from
    > memory...bad memory) and get $10 alcohol... wow, so generous.

    You'll need *something* to while away the time while office 03 installs
    .... it's a real clunker, plus its full of 'security features' which you
    have to disable before you can do anything useful.
    E.
    E., Dec 7, 2003