  1. Gib Bogle

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

    Gib Bogle, May 21, 2009

  2. Gib Bogle

    Jack Spratt Guest

    "Gib Bogle" <> wrote in message
    news:gv4l8p$fa$...
    > Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

    What you need it for Gib?
    Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual Web
    Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
    I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
    MSDN licensed.

    Jack Spratt, May 22, 2009

  3. Gib Bogle

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Jack Spratt wrote:
    > "Gib Bogle" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

    > What you need it for Gib?
    > Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual
    > Web Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
    > I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
    > MSDN licensed.

    I need it to drive the Intel Fortran and C++ compilers. I have these at
    work, but have to buy my own VS to use on my personal netbook. I didn't
    realize that you couldn't sell a licensed version, unless of course your
    VS2008 is an upgrade from VS2005.

    Gib Bogle, May 22, 2009
  4. Gib Bogle

    Jack Spratt Guest

    "Gib Bogle" <> wrote in message
    > Jack Spratt wrote:
    >> "Gib Bogle" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

    >> What you need it for Gib?
    >> Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual
    >> Web Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
    >> I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
    >> MSDN licensed.

    > I need it to drive the Intel Fortran and C++ compilers. I have these at
    > work, but have to buy my own VS to use on my personal netbook. I didn't
    > realize that you couldn't sell a licensed version, unless of course your
    > VS2008 is an upgrade from VS2005.

    My version isn't a paid version as such.
    I have a MSDN developers license (or whatever it is called these days).
    I get every OS, tool, SDK, Server.... well every MS product except games
    right back to DOS 0.001 for development and testing purposes.
    I cannot sell on any product I no longer use nor sell any solution built
    with these products.

    Jack Spratt, May 22, 2009