    VM is not installed on my machine and I've located an update to VM, but
    it won't install becasue VM is not installed originally. Can't find an
    update available. Anyone know where to look for VM for XP??
    Gary Danaher, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Gary Danaher

    Rob Guest

    YOu might install the java from
    http://java.sun.com

    I don't like it as much, but it seems to work pretty good.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Gary Danaher

    Gordon Guest

    Hi,
    Microsoft no longer support Java. or ms.vm, try searching for it on net at
    cnet.com or download.com. try SUN Java
    cheers

    Gordon, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Gary Danaher

    °Mike° Guest

    Sizes as reported on search engine. Versions unknown.

    [5.2 MB]
    ftp://ftp.stup.ac.ru/incoming/MSVC 6.0 Service Pack 5/MSJAVX86.EXE

    ftp://ftp.mirrors.degnet.de/pub/misc/archives/webuno/misc/skynet/downloads/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.univer.kharkov.ua/pub/win/Java.MB.XP2000/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.iem.ac.ru/windows/microsoft/java/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/win95/fixes/winme/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.recital.com/pub/redist/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.ncu.edu.tw/Windows/MsDownload/JavaVM/3809/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.ncu.edu.tw/cpatch/msupdate/winxp/tw/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.3angels.ru/pub/windows/msjava/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.luga.ru/pub/soft/Internet/java/msjavx86.exe

    [6.3 MB]
    ftp://ftp.mathworks.com/pub/france/MATLABR13.0/Matlab_6.5/MSutils/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.labor.ru/bin/Public-GVS/Distrib/Fiery710/Colorwise Pro/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.labor.ru/bin/Public-GVS/Distrib/Fiery710/Fiery Link/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/docmgmt/maestro 6.2/client/3rdparty/msjvm/msjavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.kraft-s.ru/pub/windows/apps/java/MSJavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.fh-merseburg.de/pub/Microsoft/y2k-patches/IE4/MSJavx86.exe

    ftp://ftp.uam.es/seguridad/microsoft/MSJavx86.exe

    [7.0 MB]
    ftp://ftp.te.net.ua/pub/windows/internet/utils/msjavx86.exe

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:29:23 GMT, in
    <7P3cb.557254$YN5.375890@sccrnsc01>
    Gary Danaher scrawled:

    >I'm attempting to accept a secure web site which requires MS VM to
    >operate properly. Having read the notes on the MS page, it appears that
    >VM is not installed on my machine and I've located an update to VM, but
    >it won't install becasue VM is not installed originally. Can't find an
    >update available. Anyone know where to look for VM for XP??

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Gary Danaher

    Mike0000 Guest

    Gary Danaher wrote:

    > I'm attempting to accept a secure web site which requires MS VM to
    > operate properly. Having read the notes on the MS page, it appears that
    > VM is not installed on my machine and I've located an update to VM, but
    > it won't install becasue VM is not installed originally. Can't find an
    > update available. Anyone know where to look for VM for XP??

    MS no longer makes its own buggy and standards breaking Java VM.
    Everyone has shifted over to Sun's version.

    Here's the download link:

    http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

    --
    Mike