MS Virtual Earth (the 3d image/mapping program equiv. to Google Earth). For Anyone Using.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hi,

    Just downloaded the 3d add-on, and, yes, it seems to work for me.

    But -

    They do have all of Boston imaged, but it seems to be so dark, it's almost
    like you
    are looking at the images around twilight.

    Anyone else notice this ?
    Any reason why, or is there some option, someplace, to correct this ?

    BTW: looked thru Yahoo Groups to see if there is a user forum.Group for
    this, but couldn't
    find any.

    Is there such a Group ? Where, please ?

    Thanks,
    Bob
    Robert11, Nov 16, 2006

  2. "Robert11" tooted the train's whistle in

    > Re: MS Virtual Earth (the 3d image/mapping program equiv.
    > to Google Earth). For Anyone Using.
    >
    > Hi, > > Just downloaded the 3d add-on, and, yes, it seems to work

    for me. > > But - > > They do have all of Boston imaged, but it seems
    to be so dark, > it's almost like you > are looking at the images
    around twilight. > > Anyone else notice this ? > Any reason why, or
    is there some option, someplace, to correct > this ? > > BTW: looked
    thru Yahoo Groups to see if there is a user > forum.Group for this,
    but couldn't > find any. > > Is there such a Group ? Where, please ?
    > > Thanks, > Bob

    Looking for a group at Yahoo to let MS know how you think their
    program compares to Google's? That's so holiday-spirited of ya, Bob.
    I'm sure all the billionaires at Yahoo, M$, and Google are going
    "What a guy - and it *is* *the* *thought* that counts!"

    Boston looks good from here. Try your monitor's brightness and
    contrast settings.

    --

    As the snow started to fall,
    he tugged his coat tighter around himself.

    "This is the fourth coat crushing this year,"
    said the sergeant, as he outlined the body
    with a special pencil that writes on snow.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 16, 2006