    was the CPU load graph (and its is distorted that is taller than it
    appears in the normal taskmanager window).
    Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    Collector, May 7, 2004

  2. Collector wrote:
    > Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    only seen it a few times, and a re-apply of SP4 fixed it.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 7, 2004

  3. Collector

    Collector Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Collector wrote:
    >
    >> Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    > only seen it a few times, and a re-apply of SP4 fixed it.

    Is SP4 on the MS Update ROM?

    Collector, May 7, 2004
  4. Collector wrote:
    >>> Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    >> only seen it a few times, and a re-apply of SP4 fixed it.

    > Is SP4 on the MS Update ROM?

    You in Dunedin? I can burn you a copy if it's not on there.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 7, 2004
  5. Collector

    Invisible Guest

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 13:48:10 +1200, Collector <> wrote:

    >Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> Collector wrote:
    >>
    >>> Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    >> only seen it a few times, and a re-apply of SP4 fixed it.

    >Is SP4 on the MS Update ROM?

    Yes, it's on there.

    Invisible, May 7, 2004
  6. Collector wrote:
    > I had a crash the other day while updating a win 2k box. I though it
    > recovered okay untill I went to use Task Manager and all that came up
    > was the CPU load graph (and its is distorted that is taller than it
    > appears in the normal taskmanager window).
    > Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    Are you talking about this problem?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193050&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH

    Cheers,

    Martin

    Martin Kaufmann, May 7, 2004
  7. Collector

    Collector Guest

    Martin Kaufmann wrote:

    > Collector wrote:
    >
    >> I had a crash the other day while updating a win 2k box. I though it
    >> recovered okay untill I went to use Task Manager and all that came up
    >> was the CPU load graph (and its is distorted that is taller than it
    >> appears in the normal taskmanager window).
    >> Any one struck this problem or know of a solution.

    > Are you talking about this problem?
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193050&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH
    >

    > Cheers,
    >
    > Martin