    I have taken other Microsoft exams so this wouldn't be my first. I have
    passed all of the ones I have taken.

    Any advice would be helpful
    Next, May 17, 2004

  2. Next

    Andy Gaskell Guest

    Your transcript does not show failed exams. Your transcript does show the
    last date you took an exam (pass or fail) though.

    "Next" <aeverettNO^*jg^_junk..com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was wondering how Microsoft views failed exams? Do they show up on your
    > transcript? If so, is this as undesirable as a failing class on a college
    > transcript?
    >
    > I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire.
    > Should I take an exam even if I don't feel prepared for it? I would be

    doing

    Andy Gaskell, May 17, 2004

  3. Next

    Ernesto Guest

    Its true about the Microsoft Transcript, but the VUE
    transcript shows both pass and fail, and the name of the
    CTEC were the test was taken.

    Ernesto, May 17, 2004
  4. >I was wondering how Microsoft views failed exams?

    They don't care.

    >Do they show up on your
    >transcript?

    Nope.

    >If so, is this as undesirable as a failing class on a college
    >transcript?

    No one but you cares if you pass or fail.

    >I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire.
    >Should I take an exam even if I don't feel prepared for it? I would be doing
    >it to keep the voucher from going to waste.

    Do the exams, nothing to lose!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004