    --

    *****************
    John Lenz
    John L, May 13, 2010

  2. The drivers provided by Microsoft are supplied by the manufacturer and
    are almost always not full featured drivers. To gain full functionality
    you will need to check with Lexmark for a Windows 7 driver. Some Vista
    drivers function adequately when installed in Win 7, but not all do.

    Bobby Johnson, May 13, 2010

  3. John L

    Vic Baron Guest

    Check here:

    http://support.lexmark.com/index?lo...OWS_7_X64&page=downloadsList&oslocale=en_US#1

    Vic Baron, May 13, 2010
  4. I agree, Bobby. MS doesn't write printer drivers, OEMs do. And there are
    often later (and better) drivers available from the OEM.

    There are also settings on some printers that will override the driver,
    though, so it's important to set the printer back to factory defaults.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 13, 2010
  5. John L

    John L Guest

    THX,

    Lexmark universal 64 driver worked perfectly.

    --

    John Lenz

    John L, May 13, 2010