    We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.

    Thanks,

    cgc
    CGC DISTRIBUTION, Mar 29, 2007

  2. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    Lasher Guest

    "CGC DISTRIBUTION" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hello!
    >
    > Please mail us at for cheap Microsoft
    > software. We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > cgc

    Hello! You have just spammed every newsgroup that you could think of at a
    time to promote your silly little company that probably sells braindumps
    while you're at it.

    Please take the time to sod off and find that you are not an authorized
    reseller for Microsoft Products and cannot spell the word "authorized".

    Thanks,

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Mar 29, 2007

  3. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    RemoteShark Guest

    'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
    Think before you act.

    RemoteShark, Mar 29, 2007
  4. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <>
    wrote in news:D:

    > 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it
    > with a 'z'. Think before you act.

    Please to be seeing:

    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised

    http://www.spellcheck.net/cgi-bin/spell.exe?
    action=CHECKWORD&string=authorised

    http://www.thesolutioncafe.com/public-spell-checker.html
    (try the word there even in English-GB)

    Also, its "Americans" if we're all going to be @nal-retentive about our
    grammar and spelling today.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Mar 29, 2007
  5. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > Please to be seeing:
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised
    >
    > http://www.spellcheck.net/cgi-bin/spell.exe?
    > action=CHECKWORD&string=authorised
    >
    > http://www.thesolutioncafe.com/public-spell-checker.html
    > (try the word there even in English-GB)
    >

    > Also, its "Americans" if we're all going to be @nal-retentive about our
    > grammar and spelling today.
    >
    > --
    > Lasher
    > MCNGP #50
    > www.mcngp.com > all
    > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
    > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
    > www.certguard.com/forums/

    Anal retention aside, the OP deserved a good "Lashing" ... I've read some of
    his posts.

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 30, 2007
  6. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    JaR Guest

    Lasher wrote:
    > =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <>
    > wrote in news:D:
    >
    >> 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it
    >> with a 'z'. Think before you act.

    > Please to be seeing:
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised
    >
    > http://www.spellcheck.net/cgi-bin/spell.exe?
    > action=CHECKWORD&string=authorised
    >
    > http://www.thesolutioncafe.com/public-spell-checker.html
    > (try the word there even in English-GB)
    >

    > Also, its "Americans" if we're all going to be @nal-retentive about our
    > grammar and spelling today.

    Surprisingly, given the Brit propensity for spelling words with an 's'
    instead of a 'z', it seems even Oxford agrees on this one typing in
    'authorised' gives no results but 'authorized' does:

    http://tinyurl.com/3dcz6g

    or:

    http://www.askoxford.com/results/?v...570&textsearchtype=exact&sortorder=score,name

    --
    JaR
    Colo(u)r me surprised
    JaR, Mar 30, 2007
  7. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    TheITGirl Guest

    "JaR" > Surprisingly, given the Brit propensity for spelling words with an
    's'
    > instead of a 'z', it seems even Oxford agrees on this one typing in
    > 'authorised' gives no results but 'authorized' does:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3dcz6g
    >
    > or:
    >
    > http://www.askoxford.com/results/?v...570&textsearchtype=exact&sortorder=score,name
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Colo(u)r me surprised
    > Remove hat to reply

    Both versions are acceptable in the UK, though business users definitely
    tend to use the "s" spelling. I prefer the "s" version because I find the
    "s" key is in a more convenient place on the keyboard.

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 31, 2007
  8. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 30, 1:29 am, Lasher <> wrote:
    > =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <>
    > wrote innews:D:
    >
    > > 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it
    > > with a 'z'. Think before you act.

    > Please to be seeing:
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised
    >
    > http://www.spellcheck.net/cgi-bin/spell.exe?
    > action=CHECKWORD&string=authorised
    >
    > http://www.thesolutioncafe.com/public-spell-checker.html
    > (try the word there even in English-GB)
    >
    > Also, its "Americans" if we're all going to be @nal-retentive about our
    > grammar and spelling today.

    Lasher, the OP is actually right about his spelling. I have always
    spelled it with an "s". If you go the solutioncafe site, and check for
    "Authorise" or "Authorised", it will be accepted. Make sure to have
    your "A" in caps, or else the stupid site will tell you a match is not
    found.
    Cerebrus, Apr 12, 2007