    We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.

    Thanks,

    cgc

    CGC DISTRIBUTION, Mar 29, 2007

  2. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    Lasher Guest

    "CGC DISTRIBUTION" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hello!
    >
    > Please mail us at for cheap Microsoft
    > software. We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > cgc

    Hello! You have just spammed every newsgroup that you could think of at a
    time to promote your silly little company that probably sells braindumps
    while you're at it.

    Please take the time to sod off and find that you are not an authorized
    reseller for Microsoft Products and cannot spell the word "authorized".

    Thanks,

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 29, 2007

  3. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    RemoteShark Guest

    'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
    Think before you act.

    RemoteShark, Mar 29, 2007
  4. CGC DISTRIBUTION

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <>
    wrote in news:D:

    > 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it
    > with a 'z'. Think before you act.

    Please to be seeing:

    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised