MS SQL DBA/ CONTRACT TO HIRE/ BATON ROUGE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TOM GUGGER, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. TOM GUGGER

    TOM GUGGER Guest

    AIM EXECUTIVE

    419-380-8853

    DBA/ MS SQL SERVER 2002/ BATON ROUGE

    Position: Data Base Analyst

    Hire arrangements: 90-day, Temporary-to-Hire

    Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA

    Core skills/requirements:

    --Solid understanding of MS SQL Server 2002, DTS Packages, and stored
    procedures
    --Fully proficient in Database Design concepts
    --Experience with prior enterprise level data conversions is essential.
    --MCDBA 2000 Certification a definite added plus

    This is a ninety day contract that turns into a perm position with
    benefits after the ninety

    days. Regional candidates have first preference, but all will be considered,
    If interested and

    qualified, answer the five questions below. Email answers WITH a resume to:
    tgugger@

    aimexec.com.

    1. MS SQL SERVER 2002 DBA Experience------------------yrs

    2. Certifications-----------------------------------------------

    3. Citizenship Status -------------------------------------

    4. Availability ---------------------------------------------

    5. Rate (contract) 1099 ------------------------------pr hr

    Please give an all inclusive rate. (1099)

    TOM GUGGER, Aug 23, 2005

  2. TOM GUGGER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TOM GUGGER" <> wrote in message

    > AIM EXECUTIVE

    MY AIM HAS BEEN ACTING FUNNY AND GIVING ME MANY VIRUSES YOU'RE HIRED WHEN
    CAN YOU START?

    Frisbee®, Aug 23, 2005

  3. TOM GUGGER

    Jtyc Guest

    That is off topic for this forum.

    I suggest Monster or Dice.

    Jtyc, Aug 23, 2005
  4. TOM GUGGER

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "TOM GUGGER" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> AIM EXECUTIVE

    > MY AIM HAS BEEN ACTING FUNNY AND GIVING ME MANY VIRUSES YOU'RE HIRED
    > WHEN CAN YOU START?

    I am an AIM executive. My screen name is Briscobar. I didn't know that I
    could get paid for it, though. This is sweet. When can I start?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!