    But I would also like to finish up my certification because I am so close.

    I thank you in advance for any words for wisdom.

    -Tim

    Tim, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Tim

    MitchS Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am in over my head if I would like to take this exam for the elective?
    > Or
    > is there something else more feasible. I'm come to a point in my life
    > where
    > I realize that I would like to go back to school for a master in business.
    > But I would also like to finish up my certification because I am so close.

    I am about 75% finished with my MBA and I can offer you this advice there:
    Be finished or put on hold any thing else you are working on if you have a
    full time job. Typically the MBA is very demanding although it may be
    easier at your school. I tried working on certs while taking classes and it
    just doesn't work. Now that I have a business in addition to my 40, I had
    to put my MBA on hold temporarily.
    HTH Good luck to you.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Tim

    Garth H Guest

    Lots of freebie training on MS Learning site for SQL2005. Take some free
    classes and see if you think it's over your head.

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/sqlserver2005/

    they aren't all free, but the stuff that is might be worth checking out.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer