    D/L trial, but was interested in WHOLE package).

    Attended MS TouchPoint seminar today and WON MS SBS 2003!

    Thanks, David
    David Jordan, Jun 9, 2004

  2. I think your thinking about the Action Pack:
    http://members.microsoft.com/partner/SalesMarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jun 9, 2004

  3. David Jordan

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    "David Jordan" <> wrote in message

    >Attended MS TouchPoint seminar today and WON MS SBS 2003!

    LOL, Superb!

    Is that like a raffle?

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*
    Liddle Feesh, Jun 9, 2004
  4. David Jordan

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    "David Jordan" <> wrote in message

    > Attended MS TouchPoint seminar today and WON MS SBS 2003!

    Coconut shy?

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*