MS Self-Paced TrainingKit:Dev Web Svc:cannot run the sample

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by CCThai, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. CCThai

    CCThai Guest

    Hi,
    This question is for people having the CD of the MS book "Developing XML
    Web Services and Server Components". I have problem running the sample, and
    hope someone can help.

    1. Copy this folder from CD to your harddisk:
    Develop_XML_Web_Srv\Solution\Ch04\CS
    2. run server.exe and client.exe from that folder in your harddisk.
    3. I got this error when running the client:
    Unhandled Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Type
    System.DelegateSeri
    alizationHolder and the types derived from it (such as
    System.DelegateSerializat
    ionHolder) are not permitted to be deserialized at this security level.

    Is this an error in the book/CD ? Why can't I run the example from the book?

    Thanks.

    CCThai, Jun 20, 2005

  2. CCThai

    Saqib