    found because it already got rid of them days before.
    Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    does anyone else have a solution.

    joevan, Nov 20, 2010

  2. joevan

    philo Guest

    On 11/20/2010 10:57 AM, joevan wrote:
    > Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I check "clean the
    > computer" and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    > found because it already got rid of them days before.
    > Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    > does anyone else have a solution.

    have you rebooted the machine?

    philo, Nov 20, 2010

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:53:51 -0600, philo <>
    wrote:

    >On 11/20/2010 10:57 AM, joevan wrote:
    >> Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I check "clean the
    >> computer" and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    >> found because it already got rid of them days before.
    >> Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    >> does anyone else have a solution.

    >have you rebooted the machine?

    Yes I shut down every night and it has happened the next day. I did a
    disk cleanup a bit ago of temp files and haven't seen the problem
    since. I will post what I find.

    joevan, Nov 20, 2010
  4. joevan

    philo Guest

    On 11/20/2010 11:59 AM, joevan wrote:
    > On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:53:51 -0600, philo<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/20/2010 10:57 AM, joevan wrote:
    >>> Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I check "clean the
    >>> computer" and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    >>> found because it already got rid of them days before.
    >>> Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    >>> does anyone else have a solution.

    >> have you rebooted the machine?

    > Yes I shut down every night and it has happened the next day. I did a
    > disk cleanup a bit ago of temp files and haven't seen the problem
    > since. I will post what I find.

    Probably junk left in the temp files it looks like

    philo, Nov 20, 2010
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:20:48 -0600, philo <>
    wrote:

    >On 11/20/2010 11:59 AM, joevan wrote:
    >> On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:53:51 -0600, philo<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> have you rebooted the machine?

    >> Yes I shut down every night and it has happened the next day. I did a
    >> disk cleanup a bit ago of temp files and haven't seen the problem
    >> since. I will post what I find.

    >Probably junk left in the temp files it looks like

    No
    and all it says is removed not found or remove not
    found.
    these are two names that keep coming up even though it says removed.
    worm:32Silly_P2P.H
    or Trojan:Win32/Sisron
    A search for those names Win32 etc finds nothing.

    joevan, Nov 20, 2010
  6. joevan wrote:

    Subject: MS Security Essentials
    > Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I check "clean the
    > computer" and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    > found because it already got rid of them days before. Maybe if I
    > uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or does anyone
    > else have a solution.

    Do you really trust a program written by the same people who wrote the
    operating system that requires it? <g>

    > worm:32Silly_P2P.H or Trojan:Win32/Sisron

    Try installing/updating/running MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 20, 2010
  7. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:57:23 -0500, joevan wrote:

    > Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I check "clean the
    > computer" and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    > found because it already got rid of them days before. Maybe if I
    > uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or does anyone else
    > have a solution.

    Format your hard drive and install Slackware Linux.

    No more virus worries.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he found Piglet in bed with Eeyore.

    Dan C, Nov 21, 2010
  8. joevan

    n0i Guest

    On 11/20/2010 3:01 PM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    <snip>

    > Try installing/updating/running MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.

    I echo BTS's suggestion as there is a rogue program out there with
    this name...iirc. Also MWBam seems to kick the binary ass of a lot of
    these things anyway...

    n0i

    n0i, Nov 21, 2010