    found because it already got rid of them days before.
    Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    does anyone else have a solution.

    joevan, Nov 20, 2010

  2. joevan

    KCB Guest

    ?
    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I say clean the
    > computer and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    > found because it already got rid of them days before.
    > Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    > does anyone else have a solution.

    It's probably finding cookies. They are recreated every time you go online
    to certain web sites. Change the scan behavior to not include them, or just
    continue as-as. You can also set up your browser to block cookies, but
    re-installing will do nothing to change the situation.

    KCB, Nov 20, 2010

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:08:44 -0500, "KCB" <>
    wrote:

    >?
    >"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >> Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I say clean the
    >> computer and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    >> found because it already got rid of them days before.
    >> Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    >> does anyone else have a solution

    >It's probably finding cookies. They are recreated every time you go online
    >to certain web sites. Change the scan behavior to not include them, or just
    >continue as-as. You can also set up your browser to block cookies, but
    >re-installing will do nothing to change the situation.

    No not cookies and all it says is removed not found or remove not
    found.
    worm:32Silly_P2P.H
    or Trojan:Win32/Sisron

    joevan, Nov 20, 2010
  4. joevan

    KCB Guest

    ?
    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:08:44 -0500, "KCB" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>?
    >>"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Seems to fine the same objects over and over. I say clean the
    >>> computer and within hours it finds the same ones and then says not
    >>> found because it already got rid of them days before.
    >>> Maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall it might fix the problem. Or
    >>> does anyone else have a solution

    >>It's probably finding cookies. They are recreated every time you go
    >>online
    >>to certain web sites. Change the scan behavior to not include them, or
    >>just
    >>continue as-as. You can also set up your browser to block cookies, but
    >>re-installing will do nothing to change the situation.

    > No not cookies and all it says is removed not found or remove not
    > found.
    > worm:32Silly_P2P.H
    > or Trojan:Win32/Sisron

    Start computer in safe mode, then run full system scan with your anti-virus.
    You can Google either one of those to find more information.

    KCB, Nov 21, 2010