    Any quick suggestions on how to fix this?

    Thanks!!

    Paris

    paris, Jul 4, 2009

  2. paris

    Juan Kerr Guest

    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/yahoo.xml

    Juan Kerr, Jul 4, 2009

  3. paris

    chuckcar Guest

    paris <> wrote in

    > Greetings ....
    >
    > I have a pc with vista/64-bit
    >
    > This just started happening - and I don't know why
    > nor do I recall this happening while using any other
    > application.
    >
    > Every time I access yahoo games and begin to play
    > yahoo dominoes, after only few seconds - I get this
    > error pop up message: Microsoft Runtime Error:
    > and then the game terminates.
    >
    > Any quick suggestions on how to fix this?

    The *full* message would help. <rant> why is it that people *always* cut
    off the message part that is most useful?</rant>

    Sometimes these error message also come with no other indication of the
    problem source than the title bar of said window.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 4, 2009