    separate IP connection to this machine can't this "Just Work"?

    Thanks

    Peter

    PG, Jan 4, 2006

  2. PG

    Newbie72 Guest

    Not sure if this will work or not but, try to add a route statement on
    your pc to differentiate what should be tunnel traffic over your vpn
    and which should be traffic to go out your secondary internet
    connections. However, I believe the purpose of not using split-tunnel
    is for security. Disabling split-tunnel keeps clients from being able
    to connect to unsecure sites and computers while traversing the secure
    company LAN you are VPN'd into. So finding a away around corporate
    security is surely going to p*ss off your network security team and may
    get you in trouble. The better approache might be to disconnect when
    you want to surf your internet or have your IT department setup the
    firewall so you can surf the net and connect to remote stations through
    the vpn tunnel.

    Steve

    Newbie72, Jan 5, 2006