    Details of the x86 versions of these downloads:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d48e808e-b10d-4ce4-a141-5866fd4a3286
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1e33dca0-7721-43ca-9174-7f8d429fbb9e
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtUw==?=, Nov 21, 2005

  2. There have been no announcement if it will be supported on Windows XP x64 in
    the near future, but it was announced that the technology would be
    integrated into the next version of Windows client code named Vista, which
    will be available in 32 and 64 bit editions. An alternative was recommended
    by Doug Shore, named Breeze Browser, a free demo is available, do a Google
    search and you should be able to find it.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 21, 2005

  3. Thankyou Andre.

    I've heard that BreezeBrowser is a great little image viewer.
    And I think Picasa from Google also has the ability to show RAWs (though not
    sure if it works with x64)
    Rawshooter from pixmantec and Adobe Camera Raw also both have the ability to
    display folders full of RAW images, so I'm not stuck for alternatives.

    But I think it's just nicer somehow if the OS supports it natively in
    Explorer rather than having to start a seperate piece of software.

    GrahamS
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtUw==?=, Nov 21, 2005