    The D drive is my MS-Ramdrive, and the E drive is actually my cdrom drive.
    I was kinda surprise. Can anyone explain this concept?

    Thanks

    Raymond, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Raymond

    bill Guest

    during installation the setup (win me onwards) creates a "drive" in RAM.
    files for the setup are copied to this drive to aid and speed up the setup.
    after install your cd-rom be be D

    "Raymond" <> wrote in message
    > What is a MS-RAMDRIVE? After I partitioned and formatted my hard drive

    into

    bill, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Raymond

    BobZilla Guest

    Yup,
    I think w98 floppy startup disc's did the same thing but it's been awhile
    since I used one.

    BobZilla, Oct 16, 2003
  4. On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:06:43 -0400, "BobZilla" <>
    wrote:

    >Yup,
    >I think w98 floppy startup disc's did the same thing but it's been awhile
    >since I used one.

    99...no, since it's W98...98% positive you're right. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 17, 2003