    Do microsoft offer any sort of help or discount for os
    liscenses even if I am MCSE trained?

    Harooshum
    Harry, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Harry

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Nope.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28
    Says: Full price for you and one price for all.

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Harry

    billyw Guest

    you need to buy the stuff from channel.
    as for mcse discounts. erm.. not in this lifetime

    billyw, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Harry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Harry" <> wrote in news:0d4e01c3dab1
    $b9ff2ac0$:

    > Hello everyone, Im from London and currently doing an MCSE
    > course. I plan to finish it by the summer.
    >
    > In the meantime I am running a computer business and sales
    > would improve if I was able to supply computers with
    > genuine Windows os liscenses.
    >
    > Do microsoft offer any sort of help or discount for os
    > liscenses even if I am MCSE trained?
    >
    > Harooshum

    you get the pin, the wallet card and the cert. and that's it until the next
    time you show up for your next generation of OS certs.

    but, if you hurry up & act now & certify 2003, you get an extra wallet
    card! one for each hand!!

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2004
  5. Harry

    showgun Guest

    ha hahahahahahahahhhaaaa
    thanks i needed a good laugh

    showgun, Jan 14, 2004
  6. Harry

    Dragon Guest

    Look at the following site, it may help.

    http://www.microsoft.com/oem/main.mspx

    Dragon, Jan 14, 2004
  7. Harry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well, i'll be damned. learn something new everyday. there has got to be a
    catch?

    "Dragon" <> wrote in news:O1K0mBu2DHA.2636
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Oh yeah--you better read ALL the conditions you are agreeing to before
    registering.
    The rules on us (OEMs) are strict. Violation can result in anything from
    removal from the program to criminal prosecution.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels, Jan 15, 2004
  9. Harry

    Dragon Guest

    Can you be a part OEM and part no-so-oem? :)

    Dragon, Jan 15, 2004
  10. LOL good luck!!

    Actually though--set up a business complete with licenses and tax
    numbers,then set up an account with the resellers.
    They will sell you the software and your only restriction is that you are
    required by law to provide technical support for the OS on every computer
    you sell or every copy of the OS you sell to someone else.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 15, 2004
  11. Harry

    Simon Geary Guest

    > In the meantime I am running a computer business and sales
    > would improve if I was able to supply computers with
    > genuine Windows os liscenses.

    Does this mean you are currently supplying computers with non-genuine
    Windows licenses?
    Simon Geary, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Harry

    billyw Guest

    i believe the Thai gov are selling them on at knock down rates

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004