    books in my library can be a bit dry...

    -Ryan

    1-MCAD on my way to MCSD with 70-300 and 70-229 to follow ion the future.

    Ryan S, Jan 6, 2004

  2. These books are also a bit dry. If you have experience, you may also find
    much of the material a bit below your level. I feel they are good books, as
    they cover a lot of material, but they are a bit more beginner than I would
    be comfortable with. The package is a good deal, however, and will likely
    key you into a couple of areas you do not have experience in.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Ryan S" <Ryan@somewhere> wrote in message
    > I can only assume this question has been asked and answered many times
    > befopre in this group, but I couldn't find it ion any of the posts current
    > on the 'news.microsoft.com' newsserver.
    >
    > Is the "MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core

    Requirements"
    > set of books good reference material for someone fairly familiar with .NET
    > who is looking to take 70-305, 70-306 and 70-310[1]?
    >
    > It looks appealing as a "one stop reference", but some of the other MS

    Press

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 7, 2004

  3. Ryan S

    Ryan S Guest

    Thanks. It sounds like these books at least cover or touch on all the
    material for the exams. I guess I'll go ahead and order them.

    message news:...

    Ryan S, Jan 7, 2004