    \Engine\RREV.htm

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running WinXP
    Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Jake, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Jake

    Techie Guest

    ask someone who cares..........

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Jake

    Guest Guest

    Dude. You are not obligated to answer. So keep it zipped
    if you are not helping

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Jake

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Jake" <> wrote in message
    > When I launch the MCSE Readiness Exams i get the
    > following error:
    > IE Script Error
    > Line 17
    > Char 1
    > Error 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    > object
    > Code 0
    > URL file://c:\program files\MCSE Readiness Review\70-210
    > \Engine\RREV.htm
    >
    > I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running WinXP
    > Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix this?

    It's part of the new performance testing that they're bringing in to replace
    the multiple guess questions.
    Andy Foster, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Jake

    JaR Guest

    Andy Foster wrote:

    > "Jake" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>When I launch the MCSE Readiness Exams i get the
    >>following error:
    >>IE Script Error
    >>Line 17
    >>Char 1
    >>Error 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    >>object
    >>Code 0
    >>URL file://c:\program files\MCSE Readiness Review\70-210
    >>\Engine\RREV.htm
    >>
    >>I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running WinXP
    >>Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix this?

    > It's part of the new performance testing that they're bringing in to replace
    > the multiple guess questions.

    ROFL!

    I mean, uh, right!

    JaR
    Confirming Thug
    JaR, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Jake

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jake" <>
    spewed in news:18d001c46f57$988b4b40$:

    > When I launch the MCSE Readiness Exams i get the
    > following error:
    > IE Script Error
    > Line 17
    > Char 1
    > Error 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    > object
    > Code 0
    > URL file://c:\program files\MCSE Readiness Review\70-210
    > \Engine\RREV.htm
    >
    > I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running WinXP
    > Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix this?

    oddly there is a website that will direct you to the appropriate
    information you are seeking:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/

    but then I know how to google AND have the half a brain required to look
    at the MS Site first....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Oddly enough, I DID google and check the MS site first.

    <>
    >spewed in news:18d001c46f57$988b4b40$:
    >
    >> When I launch the MCSE Readiness Exams i get the
    >> following error:
    >> IE Script Error
    >> Line 17
    >> Char 1
    >> Error 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    >> object
    >> Code 0
    >> URL file://c:\program files\MCSE Readiness Review\70-

    210
    >> \Engine\RREV.htm
    >>
    >> I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running

    WinXP
    >> Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix

    this?

    >oddly there is a website that will direct you to the

    appropriate
    >information you are seeking:
    >
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/
    >
    >but then I know how to google AND have the half a brain

    required to look
    >at the MS Site first....
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    Jake, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Jake

    Doom Guest

    Oddly enough, you still couldn't find the information.

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Jake

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Oddly enough, I DID google and check the MS site first.
    There is a support webpage on last page of "about this book", the page
    before chapter 1 starts, page LI, etc...
    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Jake

    Techie Guest

    That's because there was no braindump with the answer

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Jake

    Guest Guest

    I did not find any satisfactory solutions at the MS site
    or groups.google.com so I figured I'd ask some folks here
    who might have a clue. Guess I was wrong.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Jake

    Doom Guest

    Guess so

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Jake

    Guest Guest

    Thanks but I've submitted a support request to MS and
    have got nothing back. The support web site does not
    offer a solution to my problem.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  14. Jake

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again <> spewed in

    > I did not find any satisfactory solutions at the MS site
    > or groups.google.com so I figured I'd ask some folks here
    > who might have a clue. Guess I was wrong.

    so then the e-mail address on the link I gave you that goes direct to MS
    learning support for readiness review was not to your satisfaction?
    hmmmm....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Jake

    Guest Guest

    The email address was fine but the response I have
    received from MS has been less than good

    <> spewed in

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  16. >Thanks but I've submitted a support request to MS and
    >have got nothing back. The support web site does not
    >offer a solution to my problem.

    sounds on par for ms

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Jake

    ragedied

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007