MS Press Book for 70-306, waste my time to study!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by FireFox, Jan 16, 2005.

  1. FireFox

    FireFox Guest

    Hi all professional:

    After I study whole book of MS-Press MCAD 70-306, then I
    doing the practice exam. I found that many things is not
    cover in the book!!!!!

    I am very disappointed about this "MS Press MCAD 70-306"
    book! It only can help me to ask 30% exam question! But
    the exam need 70% to pass! That mean I am absolutly fail
    in exam! That waste me about 3 month to study and
    memorize the things!!!!!

    Then I searching in internet I found 2 book,

    MCAD Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
    Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-
    306)
    By Kalani Kirk Hausman
    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-306): Developing and
    Implementing Windows-Based Applications with Visual
    Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET
    By Mike Gunderloy

    Can anyone suggest which book is better? And also is this
    better than "MS press 70-306" book?

    FireFox, Jan 16, 2005