    table on the next page are written correctly (using 192-223 instead 193-223).

    It is just a tip for the book readers, dont be confused about this issue.
    This error is present ONLY in the page 10-5.

    Mauricio, Apr 2, 2007

  2. The problem has been researched and documented...
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525/en-us

    --

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    The Classroom Blog

    CertGuard Member
    The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
    www.CertGuard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Mauricio

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Actually what I see in that link is a different error: ??

    Page 10-5: Class A should be Class C
    On page 10-5, under "Class C addresses",

    Change:
    "leaving 2,097,150 potential Class A networks"

    To:
    "leaving 2,097,150 potential Class C networks"

    Scuba_Dave, Apr 3, 2007
  4. So to reiterate, there are TWO errors on this page? The documented one
    and the one Mauricio talks about?

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 3, 2007