MS Press 70-306 Book

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Poorman, Jan 16, 2005.

  1. Poorman

    Poorman Guest

    Hi all professional:

    After I study whole book of MS-Press MCAD 70-306, then I
    doing the practice exam. I found that many things is not
    cover in the book!!!!!

    I am very disappointed about this "MS Press MCAD 70-306"
    book! It only can help me to ask 30% exam question! But
    the exam need 70% to pass! That mean I am absolutly fail
    in exam! That waste me about 3 month to study and
    memorize the things!!!!!

    Then I searching in internet I found 2 book,

    MCAD Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
    Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-
    306)
    By Kalani Kirk Hausman
    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-306): Developing and
    Implementing Windows-Based Applications with Visual
    Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET
    By Mike Gunderloy

    Can anyone suggest which book is better? And also is this
    better than "MS press 70-306" book?

    Poorman, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Poorman

    Guest Guest

    I use McGrawHill Press's exam guide with MSDN documents
    that these documents are recommended by my assessment on
    Microsoft learning website and I will take the 70-306
    exam at the end of Jan. i think these references are
    enough for me to study.

    Guest, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Poorman

    Poorman Guest

    Can you tell me what is your book name?

    Poorman, Jan 17, 2005
  4. Poorman

    Tom Guest

    Hi

    I am working with the book from Kirk Hausman.
    For me it is very good. not to much details.
    But i must also say, i work a lot with vb.net
    so i don't want to study to many basics

    good luck

    Tom, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Hi,

    I am also preparaing my exam for 70-306.
    How did you organise you self to cover all requirements,
    especially on topics because if you need to understand you
    need to create a real application and be able to deploy it
    in different scnenario.

    I will be interesting to know how you organise your work
    that will help me too

    thnaks regards
    serge

    Serge calderara, Jan 21, 2005