    studying purposes?

    Thanks,
    Louis
    Rojas, louis R., Jun 25, 2004

  2. If this machine is ONLY for studying this course, I think it will be OK.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan
    MCP, MCDBA, Charter MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2000,
    Microsoft MVP - Windows

    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Jun 25, 2004

  3. Rojas, louis R.

    harryph Guest

    yeah that should be fine, it will run slow. im currently
    running the eval. '03 on a machine with much the same
    specs, well about 1gig in mine though

    harryph, Jun 25, 2004