    XP and MS Office Basic Edition 2003. Any suggestions of what to do
    would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

    sssssmmmmm, Aug 16, 2007

  2. sssssmmmmm

    Guest

    sssssmmmmm <> wrote:

    >Hi there
    >I've always used MS Picture Manager on my computer since with no
    >problems. Then 3 months ago I downloaded the trial version of MS
    >Publisher. When the trial ended suddenly I couldn't use the edit
    >functions in Picture Manager anymore, it would tell me that the
    >Publisher trial had ended and that I had to convert. It's as if
    >Publisher hijacked Picture Manager into it's package. I use Windows
    >XP and MS Office Basic Edition 2003. Any suggestions of what to do
    >would be appreciated.
    >Thanks.

    Easy:
    Go into MS Picture Manager (options) and set the file associations.

    Harder:
    You click on a JPG and it opens in MS Picture Manager?
    Then hold the shift key down, right click on a JPG file and select
    "Open with" take it to MS Picture Manager
    (do that with all the files you use in MS Picture Manager)

    --
    The software awards scam
    http://successfulsoftware.net/2007/08/16/the-software-awards-scam/

    , Aug 17, 2007