    PS--I've already overlayed Office 2000 to repair and it worked for a short
    time and I went and found that a virus uses this file but can not find the
    virus on the scan.

    Bill Foote, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Bill Foote

    Boomer Guest

    Bill Foote wrote:

    > Recently I have been getting MSvbvm60.dll invalid fault page
    > errors when I start outlook. Express works fine but outlook
    > does not want to load up. Any ideas.
    > PS--I've already overlayed Office 2000 to repair and it worked
    > for a short time and I went and found that a virus uses this
    > file but can not find the virus on the scan.

    Have you tried any of these?

    Install, at least, the first three.
    Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware