    folders and emails and email accounts to a new copy of outlook on a
    new hard drive?

    Thanks
    bill, Jun 25, 2003

  2. bill

    code_wrong Guest

    "bill" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am going to give up on trying to move all my current programs and
    > settings onto a new hard drive. What is the best way to copy outllok
    > folders and emails and email accounts to a new copy of outlook on a
    > new hard drive?

    For outlook express, (I don't know if Outlook would be any different)
    Tools > accounts > select account to export >export
    File > export

    Tools > accounts > select account to import >import
    File > import

    I don't know if that is the best way ... but it is a way
    When I did this, I did not retain my 'subscribed to' newsgroups
    and added them one by by one.
    I have not looked into how one might export and import all of them in a
    one-er
    code_wrong, Jun 25, 2003