    trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.

    I have spoke to the help desk at work and they'll and willing to help me
    because the PC I am using is not works issue machine.
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, Jun 14, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * mark p <>:
    > Web access to check my work e-mails when away from work. Since I've upgraded
    > to vista when I click on a new e-mail I cannot write anything in the text box
    > there is a small red cross in the top left-hand corner I did not have this
    > trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.

    That's because of IE7. Tell your admin's that they'll need to
    install the associated Hotfix on their Exchange servers.

    Oh, and there's a seperate group for Exchange - this isn't
    exactly the right one.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
    Lukas Beeler, Jun 14, 2007

  3. Thanks Lukas I have Posted it in the Exchange forum and had no reply

    Thanks again

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=, Jun 14, 2007
  4. The KB article that will helwp you is located here

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911829

    Pass this information along to your Email Administration Team.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle