    received.

    Any ideas?

    Tony

    Tony, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Tony

    Chris Martin Guest

    "Tony" < > wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all. I went to someone's house and showed him how to use Outlook

    instead of Outlook Express. He
    > loved the contacts and calender features. I imported all of the info from

    OE and all went well. I
    > got a call from him a few days later. I went back to his place and he

    showed me that he gets 2 of
    > every email. I told him that they were spam, which many were, but he

    pointed out that one or two
    > were from his son. SO, I sent him an email from my yahoo account and sure

    enough, duplicates are
    > received.
    >

    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Tony

    Hi ,
    Try this website you may find some help here
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    Try the Known bug's and work arounds
    Same Mail message continue to be downloaded from pop 3 account link.
    HTH
    Regard's
    Chris

    Chris Martin, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Tony

    Chris Martin Guest

    "Chris Martin" <> wrote in message

    > "Tony" < > wrote in message
    > > Hi all. I went to someone's house and showed him how to use Outlook

    > instead of Outlook Express. He
    > > loved the contacts and calender features. I imported all of the info

    from
    > OE and all went well. I
    > > got a call from him a few days later. I went back to his place and he

    > showed me that he gets 2 of
    > > every email. I told him that they were spam, which many were, but he

    > pointed out that one or two
    > > were from his son. SO, I sent him an email from my yahoo account and

    sure
    > enough, duplicates are
    > > received.
    > >

    > > Any ideas?
    > >
    > > Tony

    > Hi ,
    > Try this website you may find some help here
    > http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    Sorry forgot to tell you to follow the problems link ,from the page this
    link points to .
    Regard's
    Chris

    Chris Martin, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I am using Outlook and Outlook Express. SHould that make a difference?

    Tony

    Tony, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Tony

    RussS Guest

    RussS, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Tony

    RussS Guest

    He doesn't have it set to leave a copy on the server does he?

    RussS, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Tony

    Tony Guest

    It was a standard install on Outlook XP. No "leave copy on server" option checked. No MS Exchange
    server involved. He had OE and all was fine. I imported it all into Outlook. He said as soon as I
    left that day, he has been gettig dupes ever siince. I cant figure it out.

    Tony

    Tony, Dec 18, 2003