    comp-c-prog files),and i don't know any more....try and help me out here, I
    even hate the boring colour of the icon on my desktop, ..it's really pissin'
    me off.....anyway, hope you can help.....all the best.....FRED

    fredcromer, May 23, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    °Mike° Guest

    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
    http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
    http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc/punctuation/node02.html

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:12:32 +0100, in
    <>
    fredcromer scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 23, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for the repetition,but i incorrectly pasted the mesage last

    time,..it
    > was slightly disjointed.....I managed 2 get MS Outlook on my desktop,..
    > (icon),(NOT shortcut either), is there a way of getting it back 2 prog

    files
    > where it belongs..I've tried dragging it, it wants 2 create a sh.cut,i

    tried
    > cut,paste...but 'paste' doesn't work in the 'prog files' window....should

    > consider another approach....and could it be ..HOW I get 2 the 'program
    > files' that's doing it..i can use win.explorer...or double click,'my
    > comp-c-prog files),and i don't know any more....try and help me out here,

    > even hate the boring colour of the icon on my desktop, ..it's really

    pissin'
    > me off.....anyway, hope you can help.....all the best.....FRED

    You have posted this three times. You should read the blasted replies you
    have on those before you post again.

    Toolman Tim, May 24, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    > Sorry for the repetition,but i incorrectly pasted the mesage last

    time,..it
    > was slightly disjointed.....I managed 2 get MS Outlook on my desktop,..
    > (icon),(NOT shortcut either), is there a way of getting it back 2 prog

    files
    > where it belongs..I've tried dragging it, it wants 2 create a sh.cut,i

    tried
    > cut,paste...but 'paste' doesn't work in the 'prog files' window....should

    > consider another approach....and could it be ..HOW I get 2 the 'program
    > files' that's doing it..i can use win.explorer...or double click,'my
    > comp-c-prog files),and i don't know any more....try and help me out here,

    > even hate the boring colour of the icon on my desktop, ..it's really

    pissin'
    > me off.....anyway, hope you can help.....all the best.....FRED

    appoligy accepted...

    does outlook still work?
    are you referring to the start\programs\microsoft outlook
    or the c:\program files\microsoft office\office outlook.exe

    err, i neglected to check what operating system you are running.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, May 24, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <loopy@localhost> wrote in message

    > "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    > > Sorry for the repetition,but i incorrectly pasted the mesage last

    > time,..it
    > > was slightly disjointed.....I managed 2 get MS Outlook on my desktop,..
    > > (icon),(NOT shortcut either), is there a way of getting it back 2 prog

    > files
    > > where it belongs..I've tried dragging it, it wants 2 create a sh.cut,i

    > tried
    > > cut,paste...but 'paste' doesn't work in the 'prog files'

    window....should
    > > consider another approach....and could it be ..HOW I get 2 the 'program
    > > files' that's doing it..i can use win.explorer...or double click,'my
    > > comp-c-prog files),and i don't know any more....try and help me out

    here,
    > > even hate the boring colour of the icon on my desktop, ..it's really

    > pissin'
    > > me off.....anyway, hope you can help.....all the best.....FRED

    > appoligy accepted...
    >
    > does outlook still work?
    > are you referring to the start\programs\microsoft outlook
    > or the c:\program files\microsoft office\office outlook.exe
    >
    > err, i neglected to check what operating system you are running.

    So did he...three times. This is his third post on this problem. But he
    won't read my answers - perhaps he killfiled me some time in the past.

    Toolman Tim, May 24, 2004