    explorer, it wants to create a shortcut, and i don't, also if i get the prog
    files window via c:,my comp,program files,...and right-drag it also wants 2
    create a shortcut, any1 help me please????....Cheers....FRED

    fredcromer, May 21, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    colin Guest

    fredcromer <> wrote in message
    news:40ae6630$...
    > How do i get MS outlook , back 2 program files, when i drag the icon via

    win
    > explorer, it wants to create a shortcut, and i don't, also if i get the

    prog
    > files window via c:,my comp,program files,...and right-drag it also wants

    2
    > create a shortcut, any1 help me please????....Cheers....FRED

    Right-click the desktop icon, whilst holding your finger on the right mouse
    button, move your pointer to the start button, you can then direct the icon
    to where you`d like to place it; when you`re happy with where you`d like it,
    release the mouse button; it`ll then ask if you`d like to move or
    copy...select move.

    colin, May 23, 2004