    Only XP. The OC support group doesn't recognize XP x64 as being XP. Heather says there are only two XPs, Home and Pro (32 bit). Bummer.... :(

    --
    -Dan-
    -Dan-, Aug 7, 2005

  2. -Dan-

    M. Murcek Guest

    Woo Hoo. That's going to be a big black eye if it doesn't get fixed soon...

    M. Murcek, Aug 7, 2005

  3. On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 01:12:28 +0100, -Dan- <> wrote:

    > Only XP. The OC support group doesn't recognize XP x64 as being XP.
    > Heather says there are only two XPs, Home and Pro (32 bit). Bummer....
    > :(

    It's pretty shameful when even MS product groups are unaware of Xp64...

    Come on Microsoft, make you internal departments, and OEMs aware that this
    has happend..

    I am waiting for Samsung to realise that 32bit drivers don't work with
    64Bit XP. They assume me my USB printer will work "just fine", even thou
    I know it doesn't...
    Mark Gillespie, Aug 7, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2005
  5. -Dan-

    Peter Lawton Guest

    You mean that the WOW64 layer isn't compatible with 32 bit viruses ;-)

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Aug 7, 2005
  6. I don't know maybe in the future it will. ;)
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2005