    Rob J Guest

    What is the eligibility of this product in NZ
    I.e. the equivalence of a K-12 educational institution.
    Rob J, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Rob J

    Keith Guest

    Rob J <> wrote:
    >What is the eligibility of this product in NZ
    >I.e. the equivalence of a K-12 educational institution.

    Eligibility requires around 190 odd of the folding stuff
    Keith, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Rob J

    steven Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:19:17 +1200, Rob J wrote:

    > What is the eligibility of this product in NZ
    > I.e. the equivalence of a K-12 educational institution.

    Student ID from a Higher Education Provider (Uni / Polytehnic), be prepared
    to have it photocopied.

    --
    -------------------------------------
    Steven H (.net geek)
    steven, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Rob J

    EMB Guest

    steven wrote:
    > On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:19:17 +1200, Rob J wrote:
    >

    >>What is the eligibility of this product in NZ
    >>I.e. the equivalence of a K-12 educational institution.

    > Student ID from a Higher Education Provider (Uni / Polytehnic), be prepared
    > to have it photocopied.

    No ID required for this - it's the Office Pro Academic Ed that needs
    tertiary ID.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Rob J

    Guest

    Check the website
    http://www.microsoft.com/nz/education/forstudents/backtoschool.aspx

    Licensing Restrictions

    Microsoft grants licensing rights for Office Student and Teacher
    Edition 2003 with the following restrictions:

    You must be a qualified educational user or a household member of a
    qualified user when you acquire this product.
    You're restricted to using this product for non-commercial
    (non-revenue-generating) use.
    You can install this product on up to three computers or devices in
    your household.
    You can't transfer your usage rights to another individual.
    , Apr 17, 2005