MS Office suite 2007

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Nice Jade, May 7, 2007.

  1. Nice Jade

    Nice Jade Guest

    Hi

    I recently download Office 2007 trial and have no problem of using in
    English till my friend sent me an email to Outlook 2007 in Thai.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't read Thai font which prior when I use version 2003
    I could. also, I couldn't type in Outlook-email 2007 in Thai too.

    In Word, I found that I can type in Thai but the alphabet on the keyboard
    were mees up not in normall order.

    Is anyone experience this kind of problem? I'm considering buy a full
    version of 2007 Professional suite in the next couple weeks but I really want
    to make sure that I can read and type in Thai! otherwise, I may have to go
    back using the 2003 version... that what I don't want to.... I love 2007
    interface and new features.... :(

    Please help.
    --
    Nice Jade!

    Nice Jade, May 7, 2007

  2. Nice Jade

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Nice Jade" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I recently download Office 2007 trial and have no problem of using in
    > English till my friend sent me an email to Outlook 2007 in Thai.
    > Unfortunately, I couldn't read Thai font which prior when I use version
    > 2003
    > I could. also, I couldn't type in Outlook-email 2007 in Thai too.
    >
    > In Word, I found that I can type in Thai but the alphabet on the keyboard
    > were mees up not in normall order.
    >
    > Is anyone experience this kind of problem? I'm considering buy a full
    > version of 2007 Professional suite in the next couple weeks but I really
    > want
    > to make sure that I can read and type in Thai! otherwise, I may have to go
    > back using the 2003 version... that what I don't want to.... I love 2007
    > interface and new features.... :(
    >
    > Please help.
    > --

    I am sure that if you do a little research on the MS Office website
    you will find the needed fonts for the Office Suite.

    LnkWizard2, MCNGP 2^5
    The ability to do research separates the IT pros from the IT wannabes.

    Lnkwizard2, May 7, 2007

  3. Nice Jade

    Nice Jade Guest

    Thanks LnkWizard2, appreciated it.

    BTW, I did a little research and still didn't get the answer. however, I
    will ask someone else who can lead me to solve this problem since I'm just an
    end user who knows little about PC.

    thanks
    --
    Nice Jade!

    Nice Jade, May 13, 2007
  4. Nice Jade

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Nice Jade" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks LnkWizard2, appreciated it.
    >
    > BTW, I did a little research and still didn't get the answer. however, I
    > will ask someone else who can lead me to solve this problem since I'm just
    > an
    > end user who knows little about PC.
    >
    > thanks
    > --
    > Nice Jade!

    As a matter of etiquette in the Newsgroup world
    when one is requesting assistance one should provide
    ALL the background information such as research
    performed and, if pertinent, one's current skill level.

    As to your current issue, you might want to look into
    the Microsoft Language Packs that can be acquired
    to augment your copy of Office 2007. That being said
    it has been my experience with M$ that their trial versions
    do lack some of the more involved extra items such as
    adding a language pack to it.

    I currently use the Office 2007 System and like it a lot.
    So if I were in your position I would purchase it after checking
    to see if the Thai language pack is available and usable for the
    2007 Suite of programs. You might also want to ask this
    same question over in the office 2007 newsgroup since there
    may be better information resources available there.

    Lnkwizard2, May 14, 2007
  5. Nice Jade

    Nice Jade Guest

    Thanks Lnkwizard2, truly appreciated!

    Finally, I've purchased Office 2007 from my college and I'll try to install
    this weekend... personally, I do love this version too... very smart software
    ever!

    and I am going to enroll E-Learninig from Microsoft too, just enhence my
    knowledge so I'll know how to use these applications more effectively.

    Thanks for your kindness!
    --
    Nice Jade!

    Nice Jade, May 17, 2007
  6. Nice Jade

    Linda Guest

    I need to know how to turn off the background programs on the task bar.
    --
    Linda

    Linda, Jul 11, 2007
  7. "Linda" <> wrote in message

    > I need to know how to turn off the background programs on the task bar.
    > --
    > Linda

    Normally typing in MSCONFIG in the RUN dialog box and deselecting the
    programs you wish to not run after startup will do the trick.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 12, 2007