    required renewal. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this.

    Thanks in advance!

    Toni P.
    =?Utf-8?B?dHBlbm4=?=, Dec 3, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dHBlbm4=?=

    Ahmed Ezz Guest

    Technet

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet

    Regards
    Ahmed Ezz
    Free Lancer Technical Consultant/Instructor
    MCP+I,MCSE NT4/2000,MCSA 2000/Messaging,MCDBA,MCT,CCNA,CIW Associate,CompTIA
    I-NET+,HP Accredited Sales Professional(Networking/SMB)
    Microsoft Most Active Beta Tester for the Middle East

    Ahmed Ezz, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Re: MS Office, Exchange, and Windows Server Pack for IT Profession

    I got the right reply in a different section. I have been aware of TechNet
    for years...I was looking for the MS Action Pack.

    Thanks, Toni P.

    =?Utf-8?B?dHBlbm4=?=, Dec 6, 2004