    users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time I
    sign on they come back

    Alan
    Alan, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Alan

    Himszy Guest

    "Alan" <> wrote in message
    news:cq9pc7$i6f$...
    > The sign in box for MSN messenger contains e-mail addresses for previous
    > users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time

    > sign on they come back
    >

    > Alan

    Tools ---> Internet Options somewhere in there
    Himszy, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Well thanks for trying but the info given didn't get me v far - any other
    suggestions?

    Alan, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Alan

    trout Guest

    Alan wrote:

    > Well thanks for trying but the info given didn't get me v far - any
    > other suggestions?

    First, clean out any cookies that may be related: Passport, MSN,
    etc. Then, in Internet Options, go to the Content tab, click on Auto
    Complete, and then Clear Forms / Passwords.

    trout, Dec 22, 2004